Marketing automation in the digital marketing world is everywhere in your inbox. Here are three examples that may lead you to begin seeing it everywhere.
First example is the “sorry I missed you” email from a salesperson who just left you a voicemail. Second example is the birthday or half-birthday coupons from a restaurant. Third, we can’t forget the constant reminder from a retailer when you’ve added a product to your shopping cart but never clicked “buy”. Do any of these sound familiar? They are all completed through automation.
Across the industry, automation has become a key to success: Nearly 80 percent of top-performing companies have used marketing automation for more than two years (according to the research firm Gleanster). As an entrepreneur and business owner, we are sure you can understand the time and energy you would save!
Good news! Automation isn’t reserved solely for big corporations. Companies can also incorporate automation in every aspect of business: from capturing leads, closing sales, serving customers, and checking routine office tasks off the to-do list. When repetitive processes are automated, business owners can instead devote time to the goals that really matter—like growing the business.
In this list, you’ll learn about 25 things every business, like you, should—and can—automate and how automating processes is easier than you might think.
Finally, you can read in-depth (use the link below) to discover how automation can benefit six areas of your business: leads, sales, e-commerce, customer service and engagement, events and office management, in more detail.
1. Respond immediately to an email contact request
2. Assign inbound leads to sales representative
3. Always win at phone tag
4. Follow up with new networking connections
5. Capture Leads by offering free content
6. Set a framework for your sales pipeline
7. Focus on your hottest leads
8. Stay engaged with prospects who aren’t ready to buy-yet
9. Welcome a new customer
10. Generate repeat business
11. Remind a customer about an abandoned shopping cart
12. Stay on top of failed billing charges
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ENGAGEMENT
13. Make it easy for customers to ask for help
14. Send appointment reminders
15. Gauge customer satisfaction
16. Ask customer for referrals
17. Clean up your email list
18. Retrieve lost passwords
19. Remember every customer’s birthday
20. Gain social media followers
21. Automate the event registration process
22. Promote Facebook events
23. Make routine tasks more efficient
24. Send and receive important documents
25. Collect job applications
In conclusion, automation saves so much time, which equates to energy and money! Which one or two items from this list do you find yourself needing yesterday?!
Want all the hints, tricks, and full details? Check out –>